This Disclosure was drawn up to establish the details of the processing of the personal data you share with Zorlu Yapı Yatırım A.Ş. Performance Arts Center Branch (“Zorlu PSM”) as data controller, pursuant to the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”).
1. Purpose of Processing and Legal Justification
Your personal data is processed in line with the purposes stated below, as per the legal justifications specified in Article 5 of the Law.
That it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties of a contract, provided that it is directly related to the drawing up or execution of the contract. If explicit consent has been given
That it is mandatory so that the data controller can fulfill their legal obligation.
2. The Parties to which Data is Transferred and the Purpose of Transfer
Your personal data specified in the first article of this Disclosure is transferred to Third Parties pursuant to Article 8 of the Law, limited to the following purposes.
- To authorized public institutions in a limited manner so that we can fulfill our legal obligations,
- Your mail information might be transferred to Zorlu Holding A.Ş. with the purpose of reporting organization and event processes.
3. Procedures Subject to Consent
In order to process personal data for certain purposes within the scope of law, explicit consent must have been obtained from the person concerned. Acting in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in the Law, our Company, only on the condition that you have given consent, may process your personal data stated below and share the said data with its third person suppliers inside and/or outside the country for the purposes of,
Suggesting our products and services to you by customizing them according to your tastes, usage habits and needs; conducting analysis, segmentation or targeting efforts; conducting marketing activities such as making you specialized product or service offers, presentation of new product announcements, campaigns and promotions, and other activities; conducting surveys and customer satisfaction measurement studies and communicating with you via electronic means within this scope.
4. Collection Method
Your personal data can be collected by Zorlu PSM for the above-stated purposes via web site, e-mail and forms.
5. Storage Period of Personal Data
Our Company will store personal data for as long as required by the above-mentioned processing purposes. Additionally, should a dispute arise, our Company will store your personal data limited to the purpose of putting up the necessary defense within the scope of the dispute and during the statute of limitations determined in accordance with the relevant legislation.
6. Measures and Commitments Regarding Data Security
Our Foundation undertakes to,
- ensure personal data is not processed unlawfully,
- ensure personal data is not accessed unlawfully,
- take the necessary technical and administrative measures and have the necessary audits conducted
to warrant the appropriate level of security to ensure the storage of personal data.
Our Foundation will not disclose the personal data it has obtained to anyone else in violation of the legal regulations regarding the Disclosure on the Processing of Personal Data and will not use it for purposes other than processing.
7. Your Rights Under the Law
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, as data owners, you have the right to;
- Learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- Request relevant information if your personal data is processed,
- Learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether or not it is used for the intended purposes,
- Know the third persons inside or outside the country to which your personal data is transferred,
- Request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, and to request the notification of such transaction to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- If the reasons necessitating the processing of your data are no longer present although your data is processed as per the Law No. 6698 and the provisions of other relevant legislation, request the erasure or destruction of your data and the notification of third parties to which your data is transferred regarding the procedure performed in this regard,
- Object to any unfavorable outcomes against you as the data subject since the processed data was exclusively analyzed by automated systems,
- Request compensation for your damages in case you incur damages due to the processing of your personal data in violation of the law.
If you submit your requests regarding your rights as personal data owners in writing with a letter with acknowledgment of receipt to Zorlu PSM at Levazım Mah. Koru Sok. No:2 PSM/70 34340 Beşiktaş/Istanbul, your request will be evaluated by Zorlu PSM and finalized within 30 (thirty) days at the latest as stipulated in the Law. Although it is essential not to charge any fee for the requests, Zorlu PSM reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Last updated on: 21.04.2022