There’s a movement at Zorlu PSM between October 1 and November 15.
This year, Future Tellers will focus on the Open Source Movement and New Learning. We’re curious as to how the representatives of this movement, namely sharing, transparence and collective production, affects and changes creative industries. This is an OPEN CALL for those who wish to broaden the horizon of what they can do, to create an opportunity for the sharing of information, and those who grow up, create and develop within this movement!
To learn more information about the theme please click here.
OPEN CALL FOR CREATIVES
We call the creators of open source software used to create digital art in creative industries. Partake in the Future Tellers’ program and share your artworks or performances with a more crowded audience at Zorlu PSM and be a part of Future Tellers.
• Open Call for Performances/Performative Projects
• Open Call for Artworks
Works MUST be either (1) creative utilizing open source algorithms, and/or (2) relate conceptually to the Open Source movement (See this year’s theme).
What winners will receive?
Selected artists will:
- Participate in the 45 days FUTURE TELLERS pre-summit performance program and showcase their work.
- Take Artistic Guidance to develop their project, with the support of high profile jury.
- An opportunity to present their present or previous work in Digilogue supported platforms such as MIXX, Sonar +D, Todays Art Festival, etc.
Applicants are expected to improve their works by using specified language and forms below.
- Pure Data
OPEN CALL FOR OPEN SPACE
Open Space is for everyone who wishes to host a workshop, present a project, to make a demo of their projects, to organize a panel/speech, and to network. Would you like to use Digilogue Space inside Zorlu PSM and as a space for sharing which brings people together willing to teach and learn? Register now.
- Open Call for Workshops
- Open Call for Lectures, Talks and Panelsı
- Open Call for Artists/Creative Projects Presentations
- Open Call for Networking Events
- Digilogue will provide space and inventory (screens, projectors, sound system etc.) and will not be providing catering.
- Digilogue will provide help with the sharer to reach a relevant audience for the subject matter.
- All content and sharing opportunities to be selected based on the relevancy with the theme.
Open Call applicants must submit Information on Application Form:
- Type of Program
- Content, Detailed Information of the Program
- Details on the organizing
- Required Equipment (within the capacity of the inventory)
- Detailed Format of the Program (Flow, Timeframe, etc.)
- Number of people expected
- Preferred Seating Arrangement
Open Call TIMELINE
Call for Entries Open: August 1, 2018
Submission Deadline: September 10, 2018 (until 11.59 pm)
Public Announcement of Selected Artists: September 15, 2018
Production Requirement Controls, Screen Tests: September 16-17, 2018
Program Announcement: September 25, 2018
Curated Future Tellers Program: October 1 – November 15
HOW TO APPLY?
Please make sure which OPEN CALL you’re applying to and fill the proper online application form (OPEN CALL FOR CREATIVES or OPEN CALL FOR OPEN SPACE) and submit it until 11.59 pm on September 10, Wednesday.
Open Call will be in two different categories, the feedback will be provided on September 15 by the Digilogue team to “Open Space” applications in line with the program’s theme, and by the jury to selected “creators” applications.
We’re sorry for not sending a feedback to non-selected applicants.